CHALLENGE RECREATIONAL PROGRAM - BURROUGHS PARK
SPRING 2021 INFORMATION
- 10 weeks (February 8 - May 8); open to U5-U10 boys and girls
- Monday U9/U10: 5:00-6:15pm, Field 9
- Tuesday U5/U6: 5:00-6:15pm, Field 9
- Wednesday U7/U8: 5:00-6:15pm, Field 9
- Practice days/times subject to change
- 8-10 game season; games on Saturdays
- Weekly practice run by Challenge Professional Coach; Games staffed by Challenge Professional Coach and Parent Volunteer Manager
- Cost per player is $175 which includes games, 1 practice per week, referees, insurance and end of season awards.
- Uniform cost of $35 which includes 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock and 1 practice jersey
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
GAME FORMAT & FRIEND REQUESTS
- U5/U6: 3V3
- U7/U8: 4V4 with a GK
- U9/U10: 5v5 with a GK
- Player friend requests must be made at registration. Players are allowed to request up to 3 friends and we will do everything we can to accommodate them.
All practices and games will be held at Burroughs Park, located at 9738 Hufsmith Road, Tomball, TX 77375
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Please send questions to Jordan Jarzombek at firstname.lastname@example.org