Challenge Recreational Program, U5-U10
The Challenge Rec Program is a community-based program for both boys and girls designed for any player who wants to play soccer! The Challenge Professional Coaching Staff will lead one weekly engaging and fun training session for the recreational teams. All weekend games are led by a Challenge Professional Coach and Parent Volunteer Manager.
Challenge uses fun, age-appropriate activities that emphasize fundamental skill development and proper technique on the ball for our youngest athletes via our curriculum-based program. The weekly 75-minute training sessions are built around learning basic soccer skills by developing a solid comfort level with a ball at their feet.
In the youngest age groups, we are focused on having fun, building friendships and confidence. We want our young players to grow socially while also building a solid foundation that will give them the opportunity to enjoy the game and succeed regardless of their athletic ability.
Families who would benefit from the Challenge Rec Program are players new to the game of soccer and those interested in a program that includes practice and games with Professional Coaching.
- Boys & Girls U5-U10
- Fall 2023: Practices start the week of August 28th
- One 75-minute training session per week with games on Saturday
- 8-10 games per season
- Only offered at our Main Campus (Burroughs), Challenge Cypress (Sandlot) & Challenge Kingwood (Deer Ridge Park)
- Year Round, Open Registration, All Skill Levels
- Cost: $230/season *includes uniform (players receive ONE uniform per YEAR; For example, if you receive one in the FALL then you won't receive another uniform for the SPRING season. You'll use the same uniform for both the FALL & SPRING seasons. If needed, an additional set of uniforms can be purchased from the club for $40. The uniform package includes: 2 Game Jerseys, 1 Game Short, 1 Game Sock & 1 Practice Jersey
- How to Join: Register online
What You Need for Training/Games:
- Soccer Ball: Size 3 (U5-U7), Size 4 (U8-U10)
- Training: Training Jersey (provided by us), Black Shorts with White Socks
- Shin guards/Soccer cleats
Challenge Soccer Club
16949 N. Eldridge Pkwy, # 770-203
Tomball, TX 77377