CHALLENGE RECREATIONAL PROGRAM - SANDLOT/MUESCHKE PARK
FALL 2022 INFORMATION
- Practice starts August 29th; Games start September 10th; Open to U5-U10 boys and girls
- U5-U6: Mondays from 5:00-6:15pm
- U7-U10: Wednesdays from 5:00-6:15pm
- 8-10 game season; games on Saturdays
- Weekly practice run by Challenge Professional Coach; Games staffed by Challenge Professional Coach and Parent Volunteer Manager
- Cost per player is $215 which includes games, 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock, 1 practice jersey, 1 practice per week, referees and insurance.
- Players receive ONE uniform kit per YEAR. If you register for the FALL season you will not get another uniform kit in the SPRING. Players will use the same uniform for both the FALL and SPRING season.
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
GAME FORMAT & FRIEND REQUESTS
- U5/U6: 3V3
- U7/U8: 4V4 with a GK
- U9/U10: 5v5 with a GK
- Player friend requests must be made at registration. Players are allowed to request up to 3 friends and we will do everything we can to accommodate them.
All practices will be held at Sandlot/Mueschke Park in Cypress.
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Please send questions to Rena Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org