CHALLENGE RECREATIONAL PROGRAM - SANDLOT/MUESCHKE PARK
SPRING 2021 INFORMATION
- 10 weeks (February 8 - May 8); open to U5-U10 boys and girls
- U5-U10 Train on Thursday from 5:10-6:25pm
- 8-10 game season; games on Saturdays
- Weekly practice run by Challenge Professional Coach; Games staffed by Challenge Professional Coach and Parent Volunteer Manager
- Cost per player is $175 which includes games, 1 practice per week, referees, insurance and end of season awards.
- Uniform cost of $35 which includes 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock and 1 practice jersey
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
GAME FORMAT & FRIEND REQUESTS
- U5/U6: 3V3
- U7/U8: 4V4 with a GK
- U9/U10: 5v5 with a GK
- Player friend requests must be made at registration. Players are allowed to request up to 3 friends and we will do everything we can to accommodate them.
All practices will be held at Sandlot/Mueschke Park in Cypress.
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Please send questions to Rena Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org