CHALLENGE YOUTH ACADEMY PROGRAM - BURROUGHS PARK
SPRING 2021 INFORMATION
- 14 weeks (January 26 - May 9); open to U9-U10 boys & girls
- U10 GIRLS Train on Tuesday/Thursday, 5:15-6:30pm
- U9 GIRLS Train on Monday/Wednesday, 5:15-6:30pm
- U9/U10 BOYS Train on Tuesday/Thursday, 5:00-6:15pm
- 8-10 game season; Games start Saturday, February 14th and go through May 8th. No games on March 20th (Spring Break) or April 3rd (Easter)
- Two (2) weekly practices run by Challenge Professional Coach
- Cost per player is $625 which includes games, 2 practices per week, referees, insurance, 2 tournaments per season.
- Uniform cost of $126.84 which includes 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock, 2 practice jerseys, 1 practice short, 1 practice sock **The uniforms are good for both the Fall and Spring seasons. If you purchased the uniform kit in the Fall, you DO NOT purchase it again in the Spring.
- Primary league of play is PDF.
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
All practices will be held at Burroughs Park, located at 9738 Hufsmith Road, Tomball, TX 77375
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Questions about our GIRLS PROGRAM? Email Frankie Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about our BOYS PROGRAM? Email Ricky Andrews at email@example.com